Your Working Thesis And Reasons
Think about the direction that you will take for the case study project and write a post where you:
(1) state your topic/issue
(2) state your working thesis
(3) list at least three reasons to support your thesis
(4) Write in an academic tone and demonstrate the grammar and writing skills covered in the previous weeks
Peer Response (due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday)
Respond to at least one of your classmates and provide feedback on her/his thesis and reasons. Here are a few things you might consider when writing your response:
- Is the thesis relevant to the topic/issue? Why or why not? Suggest an alternative thesis that better relates to the topic/issue.
- Does the thesis meet the criteria for an effective thesis? If so, how? If not, why not? Suggest possible revisions to make it an effective thesis.
- Are the reasons relevant to the thesis? If so, how? If not, why not? Suggest alternative reasons that are more relevant to the thesis.
- What other insight or suggestions might you offer your classmate regarding her/his topic, thesis, and reasons?