STEP 1 – After reading all of Chapter 20, please select ONE of the following primary source readings:
- “The Morality of Migration” by Seyla Benhabib (starting on page 766)
- “The Moral Dilemma of U.S. Immigration Policy Revisited: Open Borders vs. Social Justice?” by Stephen Macedo (starting on page 768)
- “Selecting Immigrants” by David Miller (starting on page 781)
- “Immigration and Freedom of Association” by Christopher Heath Wellman (starting on page 787)
- “Freedom of Association is Not the Answer” by Sarah Fine (starting on page 808)
STEP 2 – Write a short, objective summary of 250-500 words which summarizes the main ideas being put forward by the author in this selection.
Please add examples of the lecture. Dont plagiarism