Week 1 Assigh
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Motivation Concepts Table worksheet, using this week’s text readings as a reference. This table will serve as a convenient quick reference for the course.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis paper addressing the following:
- Select a theory from your worksheet.
- Define motivation, and provide a brief analysis of ways in which employees express motivation.
- Describe how this theory could be applied to two workplace situations you have experienced or witnessed.
- Describe how theoretical models of motivation can affect personal satisfaction and productivity.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Note: -Please double space the body of the text on all assignments. (Double spacing is not necessary in the table, however the paper should be double spaced).
-The following is a suggested protocol for saving assignments:
First Initial, Last Name, Assignment Name
|Grading Guide: Motivation Concepts Table and Analysis
PSY/320 Version 6
Motivation Concepts Table and Analysis
This assignment is due in Week 1.
|· Select a theory from your worksheet.
· Define motivation, and provide a brief analysis of ways in which employees express motivation.
· Describe how this theory could be applied to two workplace situations you have experienced or witnessed.
· Describe how theoretical models of motivation can affect personal satisfaction and productivity.
|Organization and Development
|· The paper is 700 to 1,050 words in length.
· The paper is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
· The tone aligns with the assignment’s purpose and is geared toward the appropriate audience.
· The paper provides relevant and sufficient background on the topic.
· The paper is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
|Mechanics and Format
|· The assignment file is presentable and functional.
· Rules of grammar usage and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendices—is consistent with APA guidelines.
Copyright © 2016, 2014 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.