Watch My Perfect Vagina: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/perfect-vagina/
Watch My Penis and Everyone Else’s: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/my-penis-and-everyone-elses/
Then answer the following questions in a 350-word Comparative Essay:
- How does the labiasplasty film compare to the penile enlargement film?
- What is the running theme that both films have in common?
- What are your personal thoughts on altering genitals for cosmetic purposes?
Be sure your essay is a well-developed. Use examples from the films, the eText and the lectures. If you write only 1-2 sentences for each question, you will not get full credit.
See Grading Rubric for “Comparison Essay” for exact breakdown of points.
Comparison Paper – 100 points
- Essay follows formatting requirements outlined in Writing Policies on syllabus (proper heading, title, font, margins, etc) (5 points deducted if any part of the Writing Policy is not met)
- Essay is a minimum of 350 words (5 points deducted if paper is 275-349 words; 10 points deducted if paper is 200-274 words; 25 points deducted if paper is 125-199 words; 35 points deducted if paper is 100-124 words; 50 points deducted if paper is less than 100 words.
- All 4 required questions are answered in essay format (5 pts deducted for each question not answered)
- Paper is in ESSAY format (5 pts deducted if paper is numbered questions rather than in essay format)