This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Create a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation of 10-15 slides (excluding the introduction and references) that provides a brief overview of global HR concepts.
Be sure to provide the following in the presentation:
- A description of your selected organization as well as the country in which the organization is intending to do business internationally.
- A discussion of how the four factors that affect HRM in international markets would affect your selected organization’s approach to global HRM: (a) cultural dimensions, (b) education-human capital dimensions, (c) economic systems, and (d) political-legal systems.
- Selection of expatriate managers.
- Training and development of expatriates.
- Compensation and employee benefits offered.
Include a title side, introduction/outline slide, and references slide. Each slide should contain no more than five bullet points.
Incorporate three to five references to support your presentation. These references should provide support/justification for HR actions as it relates to the international culture the organization is entering.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Please see the attached template. Some things to note:
- Bullets should be high-level of the content you are writing in the speaker’s notes section
- Don’t worry about the sizing and fonts; I will rework the fit and fill the slide appropriately
- If a picture or graph makes sense, include it, but don’t overfill
- The slides on benefits, compensation training and development can be broken out into two slides each, if needed
- Each slide should contain no more than five bullet points, per assignment requirements