The following is information that will assist you in preparing for your final project.
Please review the following:
Assignments Evaluation Rubric
Writing to a ‘Style’
Final Project Summary & Topic Outline Format
- Final Project Selection Summary – this consists of one/two paragraphs as to the topic or subject area you are
- going to develop your final project on. It should actually provide an over-all glimpse of what you hope to
- accomplish by the end of the project.
- This is to be limited to one (1) page. Use the format provided.
- Final Project Topic or Sentence Outline: This will consist of the Summary noted prior as well as an outline of the
- individual topic/subject areas of your paper. Each area will have one or two sentences explaining what the section is intended to accomplish. Please make sure you are specific to your selected topic/subject.
- This is limited to three (3) pages – you may re-address your Project Summary as part of this.
- Final Project Review/Draft: – This represents a draft of your final paper. I expect this to be at least 80% finished.
- This will include as a minimum – a title page and one/two reference pages.
- The over-all content will be no less than 4 and no more than 5 pages in length. This does not include the
- title or reference pages. The over-all project length must not exceed 7 pages.
- Appendices are not allowed.
- Final Project: – This is the final product.
FORM, LENGTH, SOURCES
The paper should be written at an appropriate level for this course. Your paper should be:
- at least 4 and no more than 5 pages in length (not including references, title page, index, etc.)
- double-spaced, using Times New Roman 12 point font.
- You must use credible sources.
- This paper must use an approved research and documentation style, such as MLA, APA or Chicago Style with
- footnotes, bibliography, title page, executive summary, table of contents.
- This paper should include a section that requires your own analysis or conclusions in the final section and
- demonstrates your ability to critically assess the resources you’ve selected and the topic that you’ve presented.
- If you cite Internet sources, please verify that they are active so I may review them.
- Your work should be supported with 7 to 10 sources.
Write the paper using the third person. Do not use first or second person pronouns in your narrative.
There should be at least one citation from each source listed in the bibliography. Quality sources may be cited more
than once. Therefore, the number of citations will be in relation to the sources used. You must include the course text
book and the style manual you use as references. I would expect a minimum of 7 to 10 references in a paper of this