Terminal Course Objectives:
· Assess different types of foreign exchange exposure faced by the MNC. Identification and measurement of these risks
· Evaluate the forces of globalization and its implications for the multinational firm.
· Evaluate the structure of international financial markets and institutions and the range of instruments traded therein.
· Interpret the operation of the international financial system, its current state, and challenges for the future
This assignment has 3 parts:
1. Review the Terminal Course Objectives. How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management? What risks or challenges might a manager encounter if they have not mastered these objectives? Explain.
2. What is the purpose of the WTO and G8? Do you believe they are beneficial to Multi-National Companies (MNCs)?
3. Why do you believe it is important to understand the international monetary system?
· Please reply to the presented statement(s) below.
Deliverable Length: 250 words (minimum) per reply
Good evening everyone,
Praying that all it well and that your families are doing well, being safe. After reviewing the course objectives, I believe that I will gain a better understanding of how to apply effective financial methods and manage the process of making decisions more effectively in a business. Looking over the course objectives, accomplishing these goals will allow me to be able to better manage the financial impact of multinational firms through assessing the different types of foreign exchanges. How to interpret the current operation of the international financial system. To effectively measure and identify the risks behind foreign exchange. As well as understanding how to evaluate the force of globalization and the structure within the international financial markets.
By not mastering these objectives, some of the risk and challenges that could impact managers would be lacking in understanding how to effectively apply steps and methods that will help manage financial crises. Not being able to effectively make decisions, nor interpret how to properly operate the international financial system. Poor management skills that would affect global business growth such as foreign exchanges. Creating a negative aspect towards the financial market within multinational firms. Managers would not develop the proper understanding in policies and options that international businesses apply to their financial criteria.
American InterContinental University. (2020, American InterContinental University). Global Financial Management: Course Information. Retrieved from https://studentlogin.aiuniv.edu/UnifiedPortal/2/5#/class/220314/courseinformation?overlay=true