Team A: Communication: Sales Clerks at Kohl’s Department Store
- Sales clerks at Kohl’s work with customers in a face-to-face setting. A needs assessment has revealed two critical issues:
- Customers are not satisfied with the length of time they have to wait for a clerk to acknowledge them.
- Clerks have a hard time controlling their emotions when dealing with irate customers.
- Your objective is to ensure the sales clerks know how to greet customers. If busy, they need to know the importance of letting a customer know they will be right with them. Help them understand how to manage their emotions. Include tips on how to handle irate customers.
My Assigned Duty:
Latoya Bechet: research expected outcomes
- Expected outcomes (at least two)
- What are participants expected to learn or to do as a result of the training?