Synthesis One-Pager: Given the topics, discussions, conferences, etc. throughout the course; identify what issues are important in human resources. This is different from a one-page written paper. It requires creative thinking and synthesis.
Directions: Create a One-Pager to synthesize our learning on issues in human resource topics. Your one-pager must have the following components
- Give your one-pager a title – Put the title at the top of your one-pager. Be sure that it stands out reflects the essence of your page
- Present at least 2 visual images of human resource topics.
- Include 2 quotes from class readings.
- Write 2 quotes from 2 other separate sources that connect with the concepts of your one-pager (these quotes can be from any 2 sources such as other readings or material from other classes, news, movies, the web, data bases, your own experiences, or real life. Include the sources of the quotes.
- Include 2 original statements from you (discussion posts, conferences, etc.) in green font.
- Include 2 questions regarding human resources you still have red font (your questions can be rhetorical, factual, convergent, divergent, or evaluative).
- Include 2 or more paraphrased quotes related to issues in human resources management spoken by members of our class during discussions or conferences (include source).
- We can attach our one-pager when we reply to the discussion thread.
For full credit, you are required to review and respond to a minimum of two classmates. Your one-pager needs to be posted by Wednesday at midnight