Write a 350- to 525-word summary of the concepts related to deviance and social inequalities.
Ensure you do the following:
- Describe the concept of deviance.
- Describe how each sociological perspective explains deviance.
- Functionalist perspective includes strain theory, social disorganization theory, or cultural deviance.
- Conflict perspective includes class power, social inequality, and the power elite.
- Symbolic interactionism includes labeling theory, differential association theory, and control theory.
- Describe factors that contribute to social inequalities.
Include a minimum of one scholarly, peer-reviewed source in addition to the textbook.