Review and reflect on the following major topics in this course that address the various aspects of cultural diversity:
- Cultural Diversity
- Global presence
- Personal and Societal Mindsets
- Developing Diversity Consciousness
Select one of these topics for which you have a personal interest and write a scholarly article suitable for publication in a related HRM professional magazine or journal. Make sure to incorporate knowledge gained from the first seven weeks of this course. Consider the following:
- Why did you choose the topic you chose to write about?
- What do you recommend as an outcome to this topic or issue? How has this topic affected you personally at work or in your community?
- Why this particular topic is of interest to you and why society should also share this same concern as you.
- Evaluate how this topic relates to the human resources profession, and cite experiences and ideas that would support the need for this topic to be addressed at the human resources level within an organization.
Support your paper with at least seven (7) resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included. Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Length: 12-15 pages (not including title and reference pages).