In what ways has the invention of the silicon chip changed society?
Your job is:
- Research electronic and print media about the invention and history of microchips
- How microchips are manufactured? What are different types of microchips?
- Explain the uses of microchips
- What chemical element/compound is used in making of microchips? Identify the physical and chemical properties of the chemical compound.
- Discuss potential health risks associated with chemicals used in microchips
- Conduct an inquiry and gather evidence on how microchips can have adverse effect on environment.
- Assess the impact of the invention of silicon chips on society
- Predict future uses of microchips.