See Attachment – It is an outline of the assignment with the professor correction
Synthesis is the act of creating something new from multiple existing entities. Synthesis of research, then, is creating a new idea from existing ideas. It is a process developed through time and practice. In this assignment, you will apply the synthesis process to journal readings from the course. You will also need to conduct additional research into the social issue you have chosen to examine.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to the outline you created in Topic 5 along with any feedback from your instructor.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Use academic sources, including peer-reviewed journal articles, government reports, and other instructor-approved texts.
- Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Locate the outline you created in Module 5.
Using the outline you developed and the feedback provided by your instructor, write a paper (2,000-2,250 words) that synthesizes information from resources you identified. Do that by including the following:
- A description of a current social issue (e.g., prejudice/discrimination, women’s rights, terrorism, homelessness, etc.). What is the problem to be researched?
- A behavioral analysis of the issue. Ask yourself, how would a behavioral theorist view the creation and persistence of this issue?
- A behavioral solution to the issue. How can behavioral theories be applied to solve this issue? Determine a plan of action, even if it is hypothetical.
- Describe the limitations of the behavioral interpretation of the issue, as well as any limitations to the behavioral solution. How might you resolve those limitations?
- No plagiarism – similarity level must be 15% or less