Assignment: Choose any existing company of your choice operating in Singapore. The company can be from any industry. Imagine that you are the HR of your chosen company and you’ve been asked to prepare a report recommending job analysis and job design, recruitment and selection strategies that can be adopted by the company to fulfil its staffing needs in view of overall personnel management strategies.
1. Introduction of the chosen company, nature of its business and its general plans in Singapore (100 words)
2. Job analysis that includes (job description and job specification) of a chosen department or a position in the company (400 words)
3. Job design of the chosen department or a position in the company based on design for efficiency, motivation, safety & health (ergonomics) and mental capacity (400 words)
4. Recruitment strategies and its implementation for the chosen department or a position in the company (500 words)
5. Selection strategies and its implementation for the chosen department or a position in the company (500 words)
6. Conclusion including how the company can benefit and add value based on the analyses and strategies presented