Organizational change, management assignment help
- Using the organizationfrom the previous paper, synthesize the organization’s readiness for change.Evaluate whether or not to implement your new program, policy, practice, orprocedure.
- Write a four to six(4-6) page paper in which you:
- 1. Describe the company in terms of industry,size, number of employees, and history.
- 2. Analyze in detail the current HR practice,policy, process, or procedure that you believe should be changed.
- 3. Formulate three (3) valid reasons for the proposedchange based on current change management theories.
- 4. Appraise the diagnostic tools that you can useto determine an organization’s readiness for change. Propose two (2) diagnostictools which you can utilize to determine if the organization is ready forchange. Defend why you believe the diagnostic tools selected are the bestchoice for diagnosing change in the organization.
- 5. Using one (1) of the diagnostic tools youselected, assess the organization’s readiness for change.
- a. Provide results of the diagnostic analysis
- b. Explain the results
- 6. Interpret whether or not the organization isready for change. Substantiate your conclusion by referencing current changemanagement theories.
- · Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on allsides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- · Include a cover pagecontaining the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’sname, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page arenot included in the required assignment page length.
- The specific courselearning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- · Evaluate anorganization’s readiness for change.
- · Analyze diagnosticmodels relevant to various aspects of the change management process.
- · Use technology andinformation resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- · Write clearly andconcisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
Response MUST pass all originality tests.