Monitoring Employee Performance
Employee activity may be monitored to measure performance, ensure performance quality and customer service, check for theft, and/or enforce company rules or laws.
Research and analyze workplace monitoring and share what are the costs and benefits of implementing a tracking program? Also, please research and share the possible reactions employees might have and how human resources can help improve any negative reactions?
- For full credit, include the course textbook and one journal article to support your post.
- You will not be able to view your classmates’ posts until you post.
- Your initial post is due by Wednesday. This allows you and your classmates time to read and reply.
- Your initial post should be 2-3 paragraphsin length.
- Make sure to demonstrate critical thinking and analysis by using research and personal work experiences.
- For full credit, you are required to respond to a minimum of two classmates. Please begin your reply by addressing the student by name. Your responses must be completed by Friday at midnight.
- Please refer to the rubric for the grading requirements. You can view the rubric by clicking on the wheel in the upper right corner and selecting “show rubric.