Life Long Strategies: Reflection and Implementation
During the units in the course, you have learned about professional presence in your desired field. Now it is time to produce the last assignment based on what you have learned.
You will create a PowerPoint presentation which will be comprised of seven slides. That will cover the areas listed below. Be sure to explain how you look at:
- Cover page that includes assignment title, your name, course, section number, and date
- Lifelong professionalism and how you will maintain your image
- Short-term goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them
- Long-term goals (following the SMART method) and how you will develop a plan to meet them
- Education plans to maintain your marketability
- Budgeting plan to cover education and career marketability needs
- Reference Slide
- PowerPoint Presentation with Seven (7) slides
- Notes for the content slides (Slides 2 through 6) should include speaker notes at the bottom of the slide
- Brief points should be included on the slide and detailed explanations for each point should be shared in the speaker notes of the slide
- Identify the source of any pictures you use
Powerpoint should be 7-8 slides with speaker notes, strictly on topic, original, well-detailed info., and contribute to the quality of the Discussion by making frequent 3-4 informed scholar references to lesson materials. Pictures added should have scholar reference as well.