Instructional and Delivery Strategies
Topic: Implementing a Learning Management System within the Gary Community School Corporation which is located in Gary, Indiana
Develop instructional strategies, delivery strategies, and the learner-related sequence. Use the Internet to locate resources that focus on different types of delivery strategies.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Specify the learner-related sequencing related to your design strategy i.e. exploration, gathering and analyzing data, making decision… including the sequence, description, and related objective.
2. Create three (3) instructional learning strategies that clearly correlate with the learning objectives and instructional content related to Learner Characteristics
3. Determine three (3) examples of instructional strategies that are appropriate based on the learner analysis.
4. Create an instructional message for the content. Specify the function, content structure, learner, and task attributes as they relate to your project.
5. Analyze the learning objectives and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
6. Analyze the instructional context and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
7. Analyze the instructional strategies and select two (2) appropriate delivery strategies. Provide a rationale for your selection.
8. Include at least three (3) references (no more than ten  years old)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.