In your initial post, answer the following questions:
- How might the relationship between Mr. and Mrs. M. be affected by this situation?
- Should the parents tell their surviving child that he had a twin brother? Why or why not?
- If you said yes, at what age would it be appropriate to do this?
- What roles might the grandparents play in this situation?
- What conflicts might result?
- What services might be required?
- Do you think this experience would bring the parents closer together or drive them apart? Support your answer.
- Do you anticipate the parents would consider having another child? Why or why not?