It is important for HR professionals and leaders to understand the steps for before implementing a performance management system for organizational success. Consider your organization or any organization you are familiar with and evaluate how you would implement a new performance management system for this organization. You will need to include the following themes:
- Brief overview of the background information of the company and its strategic objectives
- The implementation of a communication plan
- The appeals process, which will gain system acceptance
- The specific training programs for raters which will help minimize unintentional errors
- Pilot testing of the system that will allow revision and changes to be made before actually implementing the performance management system
It is important to present an in-depth analysis and integrate sufficient support from scholarly resources throughout the assignment. Use suitable headings and subheadings to organize the work in an appropriate manner.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing any sources referenced.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations, along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
Answering all course questions is also require