I usually spend lots of free time to stay at home, play computer games and watch movies. I’m not being be accustomed to go to gym when I have time. Therefore, my weight is increasing 10 kg to compare with 6 months before. The best way for me to control my body weight is increase the duration of time I spend in gyms & fitness club. My original intention is simple that just keep my body shape looks like healthy and not seems like overweight.
- My specific goals for my self-control program are: usually one or two sentences; e.g. to increase the specific target behaviour and possibly to decrease a specific target behaviour, or to teach a new specific behaviour. Use Mager’s steps (text p. 259) to “unfuzzify” if needed, especially a goal vs. an outcome. (use as much space as needed)
- My specific goal is to rise the time I spend in GoodLife fitness club to do exercise.
- Short-term goals for my self-control program include: usually 3 to 5 short-term goals. These break down the Specific Goal above into smaller pieces, to provide specific progress checks along the way; precisely stated, realistic, movement toward the long-term goal.
(use as much space as needed)
- I will increase time that I spend to doing exercise for around 2 hours per week to 4 hours per week.
- I will collect standard data for one week,that I spend one hour in GoodLife fitness club in order to confirm data and compare with after data.
- For week one, I will spend 2.5 hours to doing exercise per week.
U of W: 02-46-427-01 Methods of Behavioural Change Fall 2017 Instructor Dr. M. Gragg, C.Psych. Rubric: Self-Assessment and Marking of Final Report on Self-Control Project 20% for Final Report Earn 1 Participation Point for submitting on time! ***1 final grade point will be deducted for every business day the final report or equivalent is handed in late (judged by date and time of BLACKBOARD submission) Keep a copy of everything you submit on BLACKBOARD. Students are responsible for verifying that assignments submitted on BLACKBOARD are actually submitted and show up on BLACKBOARD. If you have any technical problems with BLACKBOARD, email your assignment to me and the G.A. before the deadline. See Writing Expectations in our Course Outline. Suggested Readings (optional) See our 427 textbook, Ch. 26: Helping an Individual to Develop Self-Control Watson, D. L., & Tharp, R. G. (2007). Self-directed behavior: Self-modification for personal adjustment. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning. gives more detail than your text on all aspects of Self-Control Projects available in Leddy Library American Psychological Association. (2010). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: Author. OWL Purdue Online Writing Lab. Retrieved Sept. 13, 2016 from HYPERLINK “https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/” https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ See Suggested Readings re APA format, etc. on BLACKBOARD Discussion Student’s Name: ________________________________Date: _________________ General Marking for Whole Report (3 marks plus)Areasubmitted on BLACKBOARD Assignments10 to 15 pages (or less if all needed info is included)black inkfollows APA format (6th edition)includes all titles, headings & sectionsperson-first languageprecise behavioural languageclear & concise writing stylespelling correctgrammar correctwritten in sentences and…