HISTORY OF COGNITIVE PSYCHOLOGY AND INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN COGNITION
PART1- Due Thursday
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Nature and Nurture
In cognition, one of the major areas of discussion is the influence of nature and nurture. What is the concept of nature–nurture? Why is it important in the study of cognition?
PART2- Create a news release for your community to discuss the effects of aging on cognitive development. Your article should be 750 to 1,000 words. Address the following:
- Evaluate the effects of aging on cognitive development.
- Provide two examples of scholarly research that support the points in your news release.
PART3- Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation lecture for your class in which you address the following:
- Describe the history of cognitive psychology.
- Explain how and why psychometric studies are used to study cognitive psychology.
- Discuss the benefits of research in psychometrics.
Include at least two scholarly articles and speaker notes with your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.