For this exercise, hypothetically, you are a recent ERAU graduate and the newly-hired assistant to the VP of Sales at a large-scale wholesale aviation parts business. You have been tasked to create a document depicting a mock-up of a proposed digital dashboard that the executive will utilize in her day-to-day tasks. Once she approves the design, your data will be given as a graphical concept to an IT consulting firm that has been retained to implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM® solution at the company. The plan is to have the consulting firm utilize your data to customize the out-of-the-box information system solution to include a tailored digital dashboard for the executive.
The following are the dashboard requirements:
- Submit the digital dashboard mock-up in a Microsoft Word® document.
- Provide a total of SIX charts in the digital dashboard mock-up.
- Chart examples are a pie chart, line chart, column chart, bar chart, stock chart, or histogram chart.
- Present ALL SIX charts on ONE page.
- Submit the page in a Landscape orientation.
- Present ONE chart type a MAXIMUM of TWO times.
- Label the X and Y axes by creating Axis Titles on each chart.
- Replace the chart default numerical data with new numerical data.
Your document submission is due by the posted due date. Your instructor will use the rubric for evaluating and grading your submission.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.