Ethics in Public Health Case Study
[WLO: 3] [CLO: 6]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 5 in your textbook, the Principles of the Ethical Practice of Public Health (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. article, and the appropriate pages from Ethics and Public Health: Model Curriculum according to the module you choose below.
For your assignment,
- Select one of the modules presented in the instructions below.
- Provide accurate and appropriate responses to the five worksheet questions associated with the module’s case study.
- Explain your answers using critical thinking and research.
Step 1: Select one of the following case studies located in Ethics and Public health: Model Curriculum for your paper and use the associated worksheet to complete the assignment.
Choose one of the following:
- Module 4: Community-Based Practice and Research: Collaboration and Sharing Power
- Read the introductory information: pages 103 to 118 (15 pages)
- Read Case Study 1: Providing Culturally Appropriate Services in a Changing Community: pages 119 through 122 (4 pages)
- Use the worksheet: Module 4: Case Study 1: Providing Culturally Appropriate Services in a Changing Community
- Module 7: Ethical Issues in Environmental and Occupational Health.
- Read the introductory information: pages 159 through 169 (10 pages)
- Read Case Study 1: Environmental Injustice in Homer, Louisiana: pages 170 through 173 (4 pages)
- Use worksheet: Module 7: Case Study 1: Environmental Injustice in Homer, Louisiana
- Module 9: Public Health and Health System Reform: Access, Priority Setting, and Allocation of Resources
- Read the introductory information: pages 241 through 252 (12 pages)
- Read Case Study 3: Making Cuts in a Health Department Budget, including the fact sheet on page 256 and pages 263 through 267 (6 pages)
- Use the worksheet: Module 9: Case Study 3: Making Cuts in a Health Budget Department Budget
Step 2: Download the worksheet for your selected module and address the questions in the worksheet using complete sentences.
Please know that although this is not a formal written paper, you still need to use APA formatting.
Your completed worksheet