I need a 1500-2000 words history essay with bibliography and footnotes by tomorrow midnight on one of the following questions in Chicago style format. If I accept your bid, I will send my book for the course and professors notes and instructions. Please only bid if you guarantee completion by late afternoon tomorrow (2/7) Eastern time.
One of the following questions need to be answered for the essay:
- In what ways did the British royal family influence Victorian middle-class society?
- Discuss the roles of women in Victorian society. Were there challenges to the established norm?
- Watch the documentary “Prince Albert: A Victorian Hero Revealed” and discuss, with reference to your readings, one of the themes covered.
- What is the relationship between modernity and urbanization?
- Evaluate the forces driving imperial expansion in the 19th century.
Each essay should answer a question chosen from the list provided in the Course Reader. Essays should be 1500 to 2000 words in length (footnotes are included in the word count, but the bibliography is not).
The bibliography must contain a minimum of six items and should normally include: works from the course reader, the set texts, and at least one primary source. Essays with a weak bibliography will be penalized. Please check with me for appropriate internet sources approved for the course. Essays without footnotes and a bibliography will earn an automatic fail mark.
- For tips on Essays see the Writing an Essay document