I need tutoring with this question:
As an educational leader, you will be asked to develop the best design PLCs for the most effective use of student assessment results. For this task, you will choose an educational setting of personal interest, and design a memo to your staff, describing the formation and functionality of PLC’s to include:
- Where PLC’s will be developed (e.g., grade level, grade bands, departments),
- Who will serve on the PLC’s,
- A meeting schedule for the PLC’s (e.g., meeting length and frequency),
- A description of a student formative and summative assessment process to be used by the PLC’s, how the results of the PLC’s will be implemented and monitored in the staff learning process,
- Your role within the PLC’s,
- A sample agenda for a PLC meeting.
- Include in your presentation a visual tool (organizational chart or action plan chart) to present the people involved in the PLC and their roles and responsibilities and time of implementation.
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Minimum of five scholarly resources