“Declaration Independence,” Thomas Jefferson
1. What do you consider to be the most graceful sentence in the entire Declaration? Where is it placed in the Declaration? What purpose does it serve there?
2. What laws of nature does Jefferson refer to in para?
3. What do you think Jefferson feels is the function of government (para. 2)
4. Find at least one use of parallel structure in the “Declaration. What key terms are repeated in identical or equivalent constructions, and to what effect? Conduct some brief web research to determine what parallel structure means if necessary
5. Which causes listed in pars. 3 through 29 are the most serious? Are any trivial? Which ones are serious enough to cause a revolution?
6. In what ways does the king’s desire for stable government interfere with Jefferson’s sense of his own independence?
JUST ANSWER ME THIS 8 QUESTION NOT ESSAY THANKS