In this assessment, you will debug and fix a given Java console application that uses if statements, but the application does not compile nor execute.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Debug and Fix if Statements” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assessment are included in this resource. Use the submission template (WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx).
Your assessment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Identify Java derision statement bugs in a program using development tools.
- Code an application to fix all bugs.
- Test the application and document that testing.
- Explain the approach taken to complete the fix and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in a submitted program