IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- ______________ stipulates the commercial cabling standards for LAN installations and is the standard most commonly used in LAN cabling environments.
- _______________________________occurs in fiber-optic media when the media ends are not well polished or dirt is present at the termination.
- Which Wi-Fi standard can simultaneously operate in the 2.4- and 5-GHz frequency bands, providing data rates up to 450 Mbps and 1.3 Gbps?
- A _____________________ provides wireless communication capability to each network host.
- _____________________ is an uncommon cable used to interconnect similar devices such as to connect a switch to a switch, a host to a host, or a router to a router.
- ____________________ connect a device to the network.
- The TCP/IP network access layer is the equivalent of the following OSI layers:
- What are the contents of the data field in a frame?
- Which of the following is not an advantage of copper media?
- _________________________ is a WAN version of the star topology in which a central site interconnects branch sites using point-to-point links.
- Which of the following is not one of the three main types of copper media used in networking?
- As more wireless devices access a network simultaneously, _________________ network performance might occur.
- The ____________________ is the upper sublayer of the data link layer that defines the software processes that provide services to the network layer protocols.
- The new 10-GB standard for Ethernet has a provision for the use of STP cabling, and this provision is causing a renewed interest in STP cabling.
- Practical bandwidth of a network is determined by a combination of which factors?
- According to the textbook, the longer a signal travels on a copper cable, the more it deteriorates in a phenomenon referred to as
- Which of the following is not a type of fiber-optic cable?
- IEEE rates UTP cabling according to its performance, thereby placing cables into categories according to their ability to carry higher-bandwidth rates. Of the following categories, which one is the recommended type for data networking in new building installations?
- Controlled access is also known as ______.
- Shielded twisted-pair (STP) cabling provides better noise protection than UTP cabling.
- When using wireless, the signals are patterns of _________________________.
- The ____________________________ topology provides high availability, but requires that every end system be interconnected to every other system.
- In which type of industry is fiber optic being used to provide always-on broadband services to homes and small businesses?
- In which type of industry is fiber optic being used for backbone cabling applications and interconnecting infrastructure devices?
- UTP cable consists of _______ pairs of color-coded wires that have been twisted together and then encased in a flexible plastic sheath that protects them from minor physical damage.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
CSIS 330 Quiz 1 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 2 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 3 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 4 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 5 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 6 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Quiz 7 Liberty University
CSIS 330 Final Exam