By now you have completed all of the steps of the Course Project, and it is now time to put all of your existing elements together. Complete the below tasks and submit your final paper.
As a reminder, your paper should:
- Contain a minimum 5 – 7 pages of content
- The paper should contain a cover page, include both in text citations and a References page in APA format.
- Include at least 4 peer-reviewed sources, such as journal articles from a College Library.
- Follow the format of your previously submitted Paper Outline
- Provide an overview of the Case Study.
- Provide the Contingency Model you selected as the solution to the case study.
- Include the diagram or chart of chosen Contingency model.
- Provide key examples of what you have learned from this Case Study
- Provide a brief description of two separate Contingency Models that could be used to affect organizational change based on this case study.