Business Research Methods
This is an individual assessment that must include the following:
1. Find a current business problem, preferably in your disciplinearea, that requires research to understand
and solve. You may use business articles such as the Financial Times,Financial Review, Business Review Weekly,
Harvard Business Review etc. to identify an issue.
2. Analyze the problem and develop propositions/hypotheses that needto be examined to address the
3. Evaluate a range of research methods and choose the approach thatis best suited to the situation and
justify why you have chosen this.
4. Develop a research action plan that details and explains the stepsto be taken at each stage of the research
5. Your report should demonstrate the importance of rigorous researchand its application to industry. Len