Purpose of Assignment In this assignment, you to develop your skills using Microsoft® Word to address a business case.
Assignment Steps Resources:
•Microsoft® Office Help and Training
•Other tutorials available online
Read the following scenario: You have been asked to write a business proposal for a client in the hope of setting up a 3-year customer service contract in support of a new application they are launching this month. Support services will include technical problem solving and answering questions on the use of the application.
Write a minimum 1,050-word research summary using Microsoft® Word in which you communicate the details of your business proposal to the project team. Include the following components in your research summary:
- •A Microsoft® Word business template of your choice
- •A description of the client’s needs including ◦
- – Hours of operation ◦
- -Number of calls that will need to be taken ◦
- -Reporting needs
- •Proposed solution to client’s needs ◦
- -Pricing ◦
- -Time of support operation
- -Advantages of using your service
- What support avenues you will provide (live chat, phone, web)
- •Research through citations and references using the Word reference tool to insert them into the paper
- •An inserted image supporting your recommendation
- •A built-in style appropriate for a business document
- •A bulleted or numbered list
- •A proofing review using Spelling & Grammar check
- Submit your final summary in the following file formats: DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT file. This will acquaint you with differences between file formats and why these different file formats may be useful. Cite a minimum of three references. Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.