The purpose of this assignment is to conduct market analysis to set goals and formulate action and communication plans for the proposed initiative.
Before you begin the written assignment, make sure you have conducted research relevant to the strategic initiative business plan. Include market analysis that can be used to formulate goals and outcomes, project structure, and stakeholder identification, needs, and communication.
In a 1,250-1,500 word business plan that is clear and concise and utilizes business language and style, address the following using bullet points, narratives, and relevant visuals.
- History or rationale for the proposed strategic initiative, including industry trend data and other relevant research.
- Market analysis (internal and external) summary and explanation for how this analysis supports the proposed initiative. Include discussion regarding competition.
- Measurable project goals and outcomes and their relationship to the strategic focus of the organization.
- Description of the project structure including alliances, contractual relationships, etc. and explanation of how each supports the proposed initiative.
- Prioritized list of project stakeholders and an analysis of the effect of diverse stakeholder cultures, values, beliefs, and experiences that need to be considered in the proposed initiative.
- Table that summarizes the communication plan describing how information will be disseminated to stakeholders including the communication strategies to be used and justification for each, the types of communication channels to be used, and how the communication plan supports what you hope to achieve with the strategic initiative. Articulate the specific leadership skills you will use to facilitate collaboration and communication between stakeholders.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Health Care Administration
Analyze the impact of diverse cultures, values, beliefs, and experiences among cross-functional stakeholders.
Evaluate leadership skills used in the facilitation of collaborative decision making among internal and external stakeholders.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL ATTACHMENTS – THE STUDY AIDES ARE IMPERATIVE TO THIS ASSIGNMENT. GRADING RUBRIC IS ALSO ATTACHED AND OTHER ASSIGNMENTS THAT THIS IS BASED UPON.