1. Explain the purpose and role of the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution. How did this amendment change the relationship between the States and the Bill of Rights? What was the context of this amendment? And why is it so significant to equality for all?
2. Discuss one additional action taken by the government to advance equality for all. Which branch was responsible for this advance?
In order to receive credit, you are required to:
· Answer the questions in a discussion thread divided into paragraphs following the aforementioned questions.
· Penalties for not following this requirement will range from 5 to 10 points.
· Provide comprehensive answers by using the videos and the textbook as primary sources of information.
· Penalties for not using the textbook as the primary source of information will range from 5 to 20 points