Continue working with the personal budget that you have already started. You will add formulas, functions, and more formatting.
- Add a title row that is centered within merged cells. Change its font color to anything other than black.
- Using functions within Excel, find the following data for your expenses each month: AVERAGE, MAXIMUM, and MINIMUM
- Using a formula, find your net income (income minus expenses) for each month and for the entire year.
- Change the orientation or angle of the names of the months.
- Use the bold, underline, and italicize effect somewhere in the workbook.
- Add a border to your worksheet.
Please help with my homework! Attach is my previous homework and please base this homework from the previous one that I attach it. Thanks and I appreciate it.