7. Compare and contrast the following risk assessment methodologies: (a) the Delphi technique, (b) sensitivity analysis, and (c) Monte Carlo simulation. Provide a rationale for your response.
8. Choose at least two (2) risk implementation considerations you need to decide (in advance) within a project. Provide a rationale for your response.
9. Compare and contrast the two (2) basic procurement strategies of corporate procurement and project procurement. Illustrate the risk(s) associated with using corporate procurement and project procurement. Provide a rationale for your response.
10. Determine the primary cost objective upon which the customer’s project manager focuses when selecting a contract type. Support your response and rationale with real-world examples of such focus.
11. Prepare an argument for or against using the Malcolm Baldrige Award and ISO 9000:2000 for similar or entirely different purposes. Provide a rationale for your response.
12. Compare and contrast Deming’s, Juran’s, Crosby’s, and Taguchi’s perspectives of quality management. Focus on the major similarities and differences between the perspectives in question. Support your response with real-world examples of the similarities and differences of such perspectives