In this journal, examine the methods section of each article. Completing a table will help you see similarities and differences.
Be sure to address these specific critical elements:
- Use this section to compare and contrast the methods used in the articles you selected with an eye to assessing the quality and limitations of the findings and informing future research. Specifically, you should:
- Explain why the authors of each article selected the methods they did. How appropriate were the methods to the overall purpose of the paper? Justify your response.
- Analyze a difference and similarity in the methods chosen with respect to the health question being addressed in the selected articles. Explain your answer using evidence from the articles selected and information you have learned in the course.
- Assess a strength and limitation of the different approaches used in the articles you selected. Explain your answer using evidence from the articles you selected and information you have learned in the course.
You will submit several paragraphs and the table for this assignment.
Prompt: For each journal assignment, the following critical elements must be met:
- ● Fulfill all requirements in the individual prompt.
- ● Provide relevant application of course concepts.
- ● Support ideas and observations with examples from your own personal or professional situation.
Guidelines for Submission: Each journal assignment should be 1 to 2 paragraphs in length. Submit assignment as a Word document with double spacing, 12- point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins.
- ** Articles attached***