3. Include at least 1 additional scholarly resource. If you are unsure of what constitutes a scholarly resource, please refer to the FAQ link.
4. Include Bible references.
5. Include an assessment/analysis of your Christian worldview as it relates to the topic.
6. Include both in-text citations and references in APA format.
7. Utilize correct English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. All work must be posted directly into the message box. Do not attach a file for the discussion portion of this course.
8. Include clear topic sentences for each paragraph, supporting sentences, and a conclusion sentence/paragraph.
This is the textbook:
Werner, J., & DeSimone, R. (2012). Human resource development (6th ed.). Mason, OH: Thomson-Southwestern. ISBN: 9780538480994.
Question 2: Describe at least 3 ways that factors in the external environment influence employee behavior. If you were an HRD professional involved with an action team that was charged with evaluating the likely success of a proposed downsizing of your organization, what factors would you want to consider in making this recommendation? That is, based on what you know of HRD to this point, how can HRD professionals impact the likely success or failure of this action?