1. Which of the following is NOT one of the ways to measure HR strategic effectiveness?
2. ______ refers to a more explicit form of harassment where the harassing member of the organization may be requiring the harassed member to exchange sexual favors against his or her will
3. ______ provide the service of leasing talent to other organizations based on their needs.
4. A good fit is necessary between the nature of the job and all of the following except:
5. ______ is the process of reducing the workforce through eliminating jobs, which cuts costs and improves efficiency.
6. Which of the following is NOT an example of human capital?
7. ______ identifies characteristics of the job to be performed in terms of the tasks, duties and responsibilities to be fulfilled.
8. ______________ refers to the degree to which an organization is able to maximize the productivity of given resources, produce a given amount of output with minimal resources, or accomplish both.
9. Which of the following do “ergonomics” most directly address?
10. All the following are forms of compensation except:
11. The ______ contains Title VII which guarantees equal opportunity in employment, and prohibits discrimination based on gender, religion, race, national origin or color.
12. Coaching, mentoring, sharing skills and experience, and promoting a friendly work environment are all forms of ________________.
13. Which of the following is one of the approaches to strategic HR planning?
14. Which of the following is one of HR department’s major everyday tasks?
15. ______ is the broadening of the types of tasks and responsibilities performed on the job, with the purpose of creating interesting and less monotonous jobs.